Are you ready to start? Awesome!
You have made the best decision you could for your health and total well being.
3x Beginners CrossFit Fundamental Course
All newbies to CrossFit and Alpha must complete this within the first 30 days of signing up* (Ongoing or 6 month upfront memberships only.
*Unless, at the discretion of the Head Coach).
Beginners CrossFit course runs once a month, every 3-4 weeks. You can become a member at any time, but you are required to complete the next available course upon signing up.
Check out when the next course is in "Specials and Courses"
Session 1: Squat, Front Squats, Back Squats, Overhead Squats, Kettlebell Swings
Session 2: Strict Press, Push Press, Push Jerk, Thrusters, Box Jumps
Session 3: Deadlifts, Sumo Deadlift High Pull, Wallball Cleans, Skipping
To confirm your spot, email us a screenshot of your payment to 02 0316 0485913 000
Beginners CrossFit Course is FREE with any membership within the first 4 weeks of signing up.
7.15pm Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
3x 1:1 Personalised PT
If you want to be able to get a more personalised touch on your needs and organise a 3x 1:1 or private small group sessions, then we recommend you purchase a PRIVATE PREP Beginners Course with one of our qualified coaches.
Contact us to organise.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
If you are new to CrossFit and are looking to get started with our gym Alpha Brave CrossFit, then lets do it!
1. Contact us. Please contact us via our website link, book online HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know that you would like to trial a CrossFit Class and provide the following information:
- Full Name
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Your Goals
- Any other questions you may have and what you are looking to achieve with us.
2. Download our booking app ZEN PLANNER on to your smart phone. Once we have received your information, we will create a Trial Profile for you to be able to book into our classes (needed for all memberships). You will receive an email with your password once this is done.
3. Book into your class. You have 60min to reserve and unreserve the class, please make sure to do both if you can/cannot make it. Please arrive 10 minutes earlier to your first class so that you can find a car park, meet the coach and fill out the necessary paperwork before class starts.
Cycle Start Dates
Each Course runs every 3-4 weeks, and consists of 3 sessions within the week.
It is usually 7.15pm, Mon - Wed - Thur.
To see when the next course is, go to our "Specials and Courses" page.
Contact us to register, or for more information.
Approximate Course Dates:
August 10th (Current)
August 31st (Taking Registrations now)
Website: please ensure you let us know:
1. Your full name and contact number
2. The program you are contacting about
3. Your question/s
Please ensure your email is correct so we can contact you.